How To Make A Hair Bow For Your Big Day
1. Begin by taking one small section of hair from each side of your head. The bigger the sections, the bigger the bow.
2. Tie the two sections together with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don’t pull the ends through the elastic the last time you wrap it to create a loop like the picture on the right.
3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops and clip one loop aside for later.
4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape. Insert one bobby pin going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top.
5. Repeat on the opposite side to finish the bow shape.
6. Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up and around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins underneath.
Story behind this? Her dad was leaving on a 2 year deployment. She was crying, and wouldn’t let go of her dad’s hand, even when he stood in line, saluting. No one had the heart to break them apart.
i’ve reblogged this like 470348 times, i can’t not reblog it everytime
I AM CRYING
OH MY GOD I CAN’T I LOST mY ShIT OMFG
The level in the cup never rises.
The pot is never empty, its angle never changes.
I have seen forever.
Hi you climbed in the back seat of my car… Then took a picture with me
renting a glass igloo in Finland to sleep under the northern lights
brb renting an igloo in finland